Dear Rail Nation players,
We have made it our constant priority to improve your game and deliver frequent fixes and additions, in the interest of all. In this regard, we consider this next update as a very important step as it will eliminate many bugs and bring welcome changes that many of you have suggested or recommended to improve the gameplay.
We believe you are the most important element in the life and direction of the game and we would like to tell you once again how much your opinions and feedback mean to us. Players are the only reason why a game exists, and you folks are the steam that powers our Rail Nation engines!
Before introducing the full changelog, we would like to detail a few highlights that will come with this update.
These gameplay changes will be introduced to improve your experience, and we count on your feedback here in particular to help us understand if we “nailed it” or if we need a few more adjustments:
- The “power bonus” will be introduced to every game server with the next restarts.
- The American Dream scenarios have been partially rebalanced so that the faction points in the endgame phase don’t give 5,000 points but 3,000, effective with the next restarts.
- The “Overtime” and “Strike” events have been refined and received an AI boost for an overall more pleasing outcome, also effective with the next restarts.
Aside from these changes, we have also reworked the tutorial, keeping it a bit shorter and more engaging:
- While the original flow of the tutorial has been preserved, it has been made shorter by removing steps unnecessary to understand the game, and to get a head start.
- The research points required to upgrade an engine has been reduced to maintain the coherence of the tutorial.The total rewards available to earn with the tutorial have been increased slightly compared with the previous tutorial.
- All tutorial changes will be effective with the new starting game rounds.
The popular and especially convenient “multi-tool” for setting multiple schedules and servicing or upgrading several engines in one go has now been made available to all players. Since owning a Plus Account prior to this change was the only way to benefit from the tool, we have decided to give all Plus Accounts that are activated in the future an extra free lottery ticket.
Here is the complete changelog for the update.